Sorry it has been so long since I have updated...We have been busy with life.
Cade started student teaching last week. He is LOVING it. He is teaching elementary PE right now and is having a blast. He has great stories everynight to tell me. It is so cute hearing about how happy he is to be teaching. There is nothing better in the world to see people you love enjoy what they have decided to do with the rest of their life.
I have been SUPER busy with work the last few weeks. Just trying to start new programs, finish old ones, update memberships, and my normal job. It has been fun and exciting, but I have been exhausted (NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!!)
My half-marathon is quickly approaching on the 24th of this month. I am getting a little nervous as I had arch problems while attempting my run last night, but I am going to take it easy and just hope that I can finish.
Cade now has TEXTING!!! We have combined our phone plans (We are adults now) and he now has texting which is life changing. It has definately changed the dynamic of our relationship because we are able to talk throughout the day without having to go through the hassle of a phone call.
We have been doing a lot of traveling the last few weekends for football. Delta State three weekends ago in Cleveland, MS and Magnolia, AR last weekend for the SAU game which WE WON!!! I am so proud of Cade and his leadership of the BISON football team. He is doing wonderfully.
We got to spend time with my family two weekends ago which was much needed for me. I really enjoyed spending time with my whole family. This weekend Cade's family, including his grandparents are coming in for his game on Saturday against Ouachita Baptist in Arkadelphia.
We have spending time with our great friends, Maggie and Jeremy who are two of the greatest people ever. We really enjoy the laughs that we have with them and the time spent with them. Our week is not complete without some married couple time. :D
That is a quick update of our life as of now. Hopefully it will not be as long before I update next time.
In HIM,
Ashton and Cade
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



My eyes went straight to the word PREGNANT...heehee!
ReplyDelete