Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Christmas!



It has been awhile since I have updated. A lot has happened but I will forget most of it probably. Today is Cade's birthday. We went to my work Christmas party last night and then stayed in a hotel room that I got for us in Little Rock to celebrate both of our birthdays because we have been busy every weekend since before my birthday. We went home the weekend of my birthday for my family's Thanksgiving festivities. We went to Oklahoma the day before Thanksgiving to spend a few days with Cade's side of the family for Thanksgiving. Then, last weekend I went to Dallas for work. This weekend is Cade's birthday and he GRADUATES next weekend. Then its Christmas. Then we head to Texas for New Year's to watch Cade's brother Zach marry his best friend Kimberly. It was perfect timing for us to plan a night away from everything.




Cade finishes up his student teaching this week and applies for grad school at Harding this week. We are going to be staying in Searcy for at least another year. I have been busy with work. This is a busy time of year as we gear up for the big influx of members that will be coming as New Year's comes.




That sums up our life over the last month or so. We wish you all a very happy holiday season!




In Him,


The Catons

No comments:

Post a Comment