Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Husband...


I am so thankful for my amazing husband. Here are a few of the reasons I love him as we celebrate our 8th Valentine's Day together and our 1st married Valentine's Day together.
1. He is the best supporter both physically and emotionally.
2. He knows how to make me laugh whether it be by dancing with me (even though we are both horrible dancers) or by singing at the top of his lungs with me or just making a random comment.
3. He shows his feelings whether good or bad.
4. He is the best at making me feel loved even after a long day of work when I just want to sit.
5. He listens to me and gives the best advice.
6. He genuinely cares about me and it shows everyday.
7. He is the best about completing a "honey-do" list instead of doing what he wants to do all day.
8. He has the BEST smile that warms my heart everytime I see it.
9. He lets me wear his hoodies because they fit me just right...big and baggie.
10. He follows along with all the silly surprises I have for him.
11. He is an amazing leader of our family and in every aspect of his life.
12. He is an amazing Christian example to me and everyone around him.
13. He lets me play video games with him.
14. He exercises with me just to humor me.
15. He eats my cooking...even if it is too healthy or too fattening.

I could not have been luckier in finding the most amazing husband in the world. I love you Cade and I love all of the life experiences we have shared thus far. I cannot wait to see where our lives take us and the fun we will have. We have had an amazing 8 months. I would not have traded anything for the experiences we have had together. I fall in love with you more everyday and am so thankful you chose me to spend the rest of your life with. I love you!

-Ashton-

No comments:

Post a Comment