Well today we start the 15th week of pregnancy. I am so excited that I am finally out of the morning sickness phase. I still have a few headaches every once in a while but nothing too difficult to deal with. I am now substituting at Mobile Christian (where Cade teaches) when they need me, so it gives me opportunities to get out of the house every so often. I am also training a few of the teachers and staff on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I am getting workouts in as well. We are enjoying time with good friends every chance we can get as well. We have a doctors appointment on the 17th and then 2-3 weeks after that we have our next ultrasound. We have decided that we are going to find out what we are going to have. We are really excited. I had a dream the other night that we were having a boy. It was super crazy. I am starting to show a lot more now. I am going to order some maternity clothes online this week because Old Navy is having a sale, so I thought I would get a few basics that I can wear throughout the pregnancy because all my clothes are getting a little tight. I will post pictures of me in a few of the outfits. I am able to rest my hands on my belly comfortably now and can feel the baby getting bigger. We are really enjoying the changes my body is going through. Here is the latest baby bump photo, hope you enjoy!!
Thanks for checking in!!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You look great!! So tiny still, but definitely showing! Yay!!! We are so happy to hear you and the little tot are healthy. Love you!
ReplyDelete