Friday, March 25, 2011

Beach time

My family came in last weekend for their Spring Break and stayed with us Saturday night. I went with them to Panama City Beach Sunday - Wednesday. We had a lot of fun and it was great spending time with them. I missed Cade a TON though...more than normal. We have grown so close lately and really enjoy just being together. It was weird being away from him. Every time the baby would kick all I could think about was him. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time. I just missed the hubbs a ton! Here are a few family pics and my 21 week 3 day picture. Getting a baby shower planned with two of my best friends right now. Hoping I dont forget anyone on my list. My mind is going...this baby girl is taking my brain and my beauty..haha!

 The fam
 21 weeks, 3 days

 Mom with her girls
 Me and my seesters

We are going to have a relaxing weekend. Wishing you all a great weekend!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment