Thursday, March 10, 2011

ITS A....

GIRL!!! We are having a precious baby girl! We are very excited!! To be honest we were a little shocked at first because we just knew the baby was a boy and so did most people that saw us or know us. Don't get me wrong we are very excited to be having a girl, it was just shocking to hear that it was a girl when we expected boy. We had boy names picked out and everything. We do not have a girls name picked out. We are still deciding if once we pick one if we want to keep it a surprise until she gets here. We do have the middle name picked out and are very excited about that. Cade got to feel the baby kick when we went out to dinner at a loud restaurant (she kicks when its loud) Sunday night. I wish I had a picture of his face. It was priceless. I loved seeing his reaction.

We have had a wonderful week of friends visiting. Zach and Kimberly left yesterday and Bryan is here until Saturday. It has been great fun spending time with them. It was so fun seeing their reaction when we told them it was a girl. Here are the pictures from the ultrasound...




She is moving her arm (thats the blur)


No argument there
Precious Feet
If you look in our first ultrasound pictures she has the same arm up in the air and its making a fist. 


Let me back track and explain our weekend before going on...Zach and Kimberly came in Thursday. We grilled Thursday night and just hung out. Then Friday we waited for Bryan to come in then ate at Moe's. Saturday the boys went fishing while Kimberly and I went fabric shopping. Then we all headed to a store called Dirt Cheap that is basically a large consignment shop. It was a lot of digging to find good things but was fun. It rained a TON Saturday. Sunday was filled with church, lunch, boys fishing, and Kimberly and I taking a nap, then a drive to downtown to eat seafood at Wentzells. It was an adventure because we forgot their was a parade going on so we had to sit in traffic forever. The food was great. Monday, we went to the ultrasound and then went shopping. We bought baby girls coming home outfit. It is precious. We all then went and worked out then spent a relaxing evening at home. Tuesday we went to the beach on Dauphin Island. It was cool and windy but nothing too bad. We lost a frisbee, but it was ok. We ate lunch at an amazing restaurant in Alligator Bayou. We came back and got ready for the parade that night which was fun then we had dinner at a pizza place. We were all pretty wiped that night so it was a short evening. Zach and Kimberly left Wednesday and it stormed all day long. There was a tornado that touched down not too far from us. We just lounged and worked out for the most part. Cade headed back to school today and I researched how to make hair bows for our baby girl. I am excited to get started on them, so I am heading to Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby tomorrow for supplies. :D I will try and post a picture tomorrow of the growing belly. I feel huge but definitely am not. LOL. 

Thanks for checkin in!

No comments:

Post a Comment