I also got new shoes for working out. They are the vibram five fingers sprint. I love them. They have helped with my shin splints tremendously already and I have only worked out with them 3 times. They feel weird at first but your foot forms to them. My feet have been a little sore from the change but nothing too painful.I am so excited that it is finally getting cooler outside. We had beans and cornbread tonight for dinner and are having chili tomorrow with Joe and Michelle to kick off the 2010 NFL Football season. I cant wait to watch FAVRE beat up on the Saints!! WHOO HOO!! GO VIKINGS!!!
I hope you all have a great rest of the week!
In Him,
Ashton
**Keep the Patterson family from Springdale in your prayers as they lost their 17 year old daughter**



Sweet Shoes! I am eager to hear about this Insanity. You guys are so blessed and wonderful. We can't wait to see ya! We are with my family now and will go see Grandma and Grandpa (in Tyler) this afternoon. We will hug them for you guys too. :) Zach's interview is Sunday and that will be the beginning of our journey up north!
ReplyDeleteHey, welcome sister to the 5-finger brother/sisterhood; they are great, right? Looking forward to hearing about the games (it will be games by the time we see you guys). We love you guys. Take care.
ReplyDeleteWe love you both!! I love the shoes. I can actually tell my feet are getting stronger. HA!! Cant wait to see you all! Have a great week and good luck with the results of the youth minister position. We are anxious to hear about it. Cant wait to see you all!!
ReplyDelete