Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy Bees

We have had a busy busy busy week. We got to spend some amazing time at home with my family last weekend. Then we got back in time for Cade to be at practice on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday were full of work, class, and practice for both of us. Then Wednesday morning Cade left with the team to head to West Georgia. I had a late night on Wednesday night and then Thursday had a busy day with work. Then got to cheer on the BISON!!! Unfortunately they lost 28 - 21. We are keeping our heads up and looking on to OBU this next weekend. We are excited about this game because Cade's parents, Casi, Zach, Kimb, and grandparents from Texas will all be meeting us there. We will possibly stay in Nashville with them all that night or we may come back to Searcy. We will just have to see how the week goes. As for this weekend we are relaxing, working on a research paper, and studying for a personal training exam. OH and watching the HOGS BEAT GEORGIA!!! :D

Insanity is going well, we will finish week 2 up on Saturday. The exercises are slowly getting easier and I am able to do more and more of each workout. I am getting excited about it.

I have to get back to work now! Have a great day and a blessed weekend!!
Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment