I know I have been awful with updating. Football has gotten in the way and now it is my personal training test that I am studying for. I have just been so busy that when I have free time all I want to do is relax. My test is Monday!! AHHHH!!! Im a little nervous both because I have a busy weekend ahead of me and I dont feel ready yet. I know it will all come back to me during the test but Im still really nervous. Work has slowed down thankfully, but football season is in full swing, so I dont feel like I have had a weekend in forever. I am always doing something or going somewhere. My family is coming tomorrow!! I am so very excited to see them. I miss them terribly. I am looking forward to a great weekend with a HU and HOG win and lots of fun with my family. Wish me luck on my test.
Have a GREAT weekend!!
Ashton
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment