So I PASSED my personal trainer certification exam. I am so excited to be not only a certified group exercise instructor, but also a certified personal trainer as well. I have the best job and great co-workers. I am so blessed to have this opportunity and it is something I can use the rest of my life.
This last weekend my mommy came in. We went to the Harding game (another tough loss) and spent some quality time afterwards since Cade had to work on film. Went to a great church service and great class. Then we spent more quality time together because Cade had to go back up to the field. We made all of Cade's players and fellow coaches double chocolate cupcakes. I forgot to take pictures :( Then we went to the Nickelback concert. She surprised me with tickets. It was wonderful.
I got up Monday to tell her goodbye and go take my test. After I passed my test I took the rest of the day off and caught up on laundry, worked out, went grocery shopping, cooked a great dinner, and enjoyed an evening with my wonderful husband.
Last night we made a homemade wreath after eating homemade pizza. It was so much fun and only took me 15 - 20 mins to put together. It is just a stick wreath with different fall leaves, flowers, and fall bundles cut up to individual stems with a ribbon to hang it on the door (the hanger I bought wasnt wide enough to fit on our door :( ) Here is the finished product.
It is amazing how stress can burden your marriage. Ever since I got that test out of the way, Cade and I have been so much closer. I love it and I love him very much. Hope you all have a great Wednesday.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment