Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MAJOR UPDATES

Soooooo much has happened since my last post. Birthday, Thanksgiving, Interview, Graduation, Christmas, Move, New Years....

Let me start by saying that we are now living in Mobile, AL. Cade is teaching and coaching at Mobile Christian School. He is teaching Bible and coaching football, basketball, and track.Cade graduated with his Masters in Education on December 18th. After his graduation we revealed to our immediate families that we are going to have a BABY!!!! So starts the new journey of our lives and this blog. We have really enjoyed the experience so far and are loving Mobile. I have been struggling with morning sickness pretty bad since we have been here, but Im hoping it wont last long so I can go job hunting. This pretty much sums our lives the past few months. I will be using this blog as a means for friends and family to follow my pregnancy journey. I hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Hurray! Pictures too?

    We miss you guys. Its weird to think you live far away now. We will come visit this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, when are you going to start posting the "growing belly" photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting!! It's wonderful to hear how great yall are doing. Congrats to Cade for the new job and congrats to you for the BABY! What an exciting new chapter in your life! God Bless!!
    Summer

    ReplyDelete