Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Drs appointment & the weekend

Our first doctors appointment was Friday. I was a little nervous to say the least. Cade met me at the doctors office once he got out of school as I was finishing up the new patient paperwork. We went back and got my vitals. I was VERY surprised by my weight. We met the doctor finally. He is extremely nice. We were very blessed by this recommendation. They drew blood which was not very fun at all. I was tense the whole time and to top it off the needle part got stuck in my arm leaving a nice bruise. After the blood work we went to check out and schedule our next appointment. I got real dizzy real fast. I got 2 feet from the couch, if that, as the room was getting REALLY dark and sat down. I stayed sat down for a while, the nurse came and took care of me, and Cade scheduled our next appointment which will be Thursday for our first ultrasound!! WHOO HOO!!! When Cade was done he came to check on me and the first words out of my mouth were "This is why I do NOT give blood"!! HAHA!!!

Needless to say I had a lazy evening Friday while Cade was coaching at the school. They lost a tough one Cade said.

Saturday was spent unpacking some of the kitchen stuff then being lazy watching college basketball and the football games.

Today we went to church at a new church. We enjoyed it but a lot of the congregation was gone to a big youth rally in Gulf Shores. Then we went up to the school to make Cade's tests for the week. It was a lot of fun haha! Then we finished unpacking all the kitchen stuff and cleaned the kitchen and living room. It feels so good having one room completely unpacked and clean!! Now just to get the others that way.

I'm hoping to have a good week considering I'm at the end of the First Trimester. The baby is now the size of a large plum. Its exciting to read all the weekly changes happening both with me and the baby.

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment