So I had yet another day spent on the couch yesterday... by far the WORST day so far. I ate small meals all day like I have been advised to do, but had a TERRIBLE headache and was so nauseated it was not good. Cade came home to a crying wife and made me take a bath which helped a lot. He then drove across town to get me Arbys. He is the BEST husband a girl could ask for. We went to bed early after spending a good night together. He even turned down going to the GoDaddy.com bowl to come home and take care of me. :D The last 2 nights I haven't slept well at all. I cannot get comfortable because my hips have hurt so bad. I guess that is just part of it all and I am starting to get "birthing hips" LOL! I am starting to see a little baby bump so look for pictures soon.
Today I have taken it easy again, but did get dishes done and am working on laundry so we are making progress. I also had the reality moment today while watching A Baby Story. It finally hit me that we are going to have a BABY!! I am so excited and cannot wait but am also a little nervous.
Tomorrow we are heading to Pensacola (which is so weird to type since I have always thought that was so far away but its only an hour or so away) to see our friends Jeremy and Maggie. We are SOOOO excited and cannot wait to see them. I just hope that I am not puny again tomorrow.
Have a great weekend. Look for pictures to come soon!! :D
Ashton
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Bless your heart. I definitely remember the hip thing, luckily mine didn't start bothering me until my last trimester (+ I was working 12 hr. shifts on my feet ALL day, BOO!) I'm so excited for you guys, hope the nausea starts subsiding.
ReplyDelete