Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week full of headaches

The word for the week has been headache... I have had one every day since Sunday this week. Today was the first day it didn't last all day, just from dinner on when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I finally slept last night for the first time in over a week and woke up more exhausted than ever. This is all making job hunting a little difficult.

Tomorrow is our first doctors appointment. This is when its really real. I'm a little nervous about the appointment but excited at the same time. Cade's coming with me. I'm so excited about that. I'm so lucky to have him by my side through this. It's been a roller coaster already and he has done great.

I'm off to bed now, but ill leave you with a picture that I took Monday of the baby bump.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment