| Cade and Rocky leading the team out |
| Looks just like his daddy coaching |
| Doing what he loves |
| I love this man with all of my heart |
HU WON 20 - 0!! CADE IS 1 - 0 Coaching and UNDEFEATED!!! :D I am so PROUD of him and I LOVED watching him do what he loves.
Church this morning and small group this evening were AMAZING!! I love our church and am just so blessed. I was overcome with joy and sorrow all at the same time this morning. We had a bunch of families going through a rough time and it saddened me to see them struggle but also made me thankful for the life I have. I don't need to complain about not seeing Cade as much as I want because we had a family loose a father and husband this week. I should be blessed with all the time I have with him and just make the most of it. I hope you all have a blessed week and enjoy your day off tomorrow if you get it off.
Cade and I start the Insanity workout tomorrow. Wish us luck!!
In Him,
Ashton



No comments:
Post a Comment