Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Last Song and more

So, I read Nicholas Sparks "The Last Song" right about the time the movie was in the theater, but we hardly ever go to the movie theater so I have been waiting and waiting for it to come to RedBox. Ha. It finally came and Cade and I watched it last night. This was such a wonderful movie (10 times better than Dear John). It followed the main plot of the book while leaving out a few minor details, but it was sooooo good. I am so glad we got to watch it last night. And yes, even Cade liked it. However, (as I knew I would) I cried like a baby for like the last 30 mins or so. Just like I did the last part of the book. It was the saddest ending, but made the book. It got me thinking about life and how precious it is and how thankful I am for my wonderful family. I hate being so far away from them and am hoping that in the near future we will be closer to them. I am also very thankful for my wonderful husband and getting to spend the rest of my life with him.

The last few days have been stressful ones both at work and with Cade being so busy that we arent getting to spend much time together. Thankfully, he only has one practice today and NOTHING tonight. We get to have devo with our good friends Joe and Michelle and then hopefully just enjoy time with each other.

I have started working on my cardio workouts and man was I sore yesterday from doing sprints. It took me forever to fall asleep because my legs hurt so bad.

I have my frist Coaches Wives event Saturday. It is a lunch at Coach Huck's house with all the coaches wives. I am a little nervous, but a little excited too. Interested to see how this thing works.

I hope you all have a great Thursday. I am hoping to be productive like I was yesterday and that the day flies by.

In Him,
Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment