Friday, August 27, 2010

We are boring people...

So, nothing exciting has happened in the past few days. Just working for both Cade and I. We both had to be up early this morning. So for the first time in a long time, we are just chilling at home together on a Friday night. I can imagine that it is going to early to bed for us tonight.

Tomorrow I plan on going to Searcy's farmers market. I am really excited about this, so I hope I find some good fresh food. Cade has football pictures and practice tomorrow, so I imagine I will be spending time at the pool or just relaxing and catching up on some sleep. Hoping for a nice relaxing weekend for both of us since its our last one before the football madness begins. We are hoping to go to Heber Springs and eat at Hensley's Catfish Barn tomorrow night if Cade's schedule will allow.

Have a great weekend. I will post pictures and video from the scrimmage last week tomorrow I hope!

Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment