Cade and I have had a busy week to say the least. I got the tire fixed for a minimal charge thanks to the road hazard that was put on the tires. That was good, but by the time I got home it was almost 7. Therefore I was exhausted and didnt run or cook the dinner I had planned.
Today I woke up thinking about all the children going to school. I cant believe 5 years ago today was my fist day of high school. I cant believe that I am not in school anymore and I kind of miss it, but kind of dont. My sister Madison started high school today :0, Gray started middle school, and Jacky started kindergarten. Casey, Cade's youngest brother, started his senior year this year. When did these kids grow up?!?! Today was an extremely busy day for me at work. I cannot wait to get home, get dinner started, go run, and then RELAX!!! I am so ready for Friday at 3:00 when I am off work for the WEEKEND!!! :D
I'm livin for the weekend right now!
Pray for Cade and his knee- he has tendonitis in it and has to use a brace for the season. Pray for comfort for him and relief of the pain.
Ashton
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment