We had our first laundry fiasco Monday night. We had our whites going and because we were both so busy they sat in both the washer and the dryer wet. Therefore one of the machines rusted ALL over our whites. We only had 2.5 things that were not salvagable. It was an interesting night, but a bottle of bleach later all but the 2.5 look good. :)
Football is going well for Cade minus a hurt tendon by his knee that is giving him trouble, but he is going to treatment and taking good care of it.
I have just been working away trying to get rid of all my million bug bites that are all over my legs from running outside. The running has been going well and I can tell that I am getting faster as well as able to run longer. I have really enjoyed this training even through all the pain and fatigue. It has been well worth it and I am so excited to see how well I do in running this half marathon. I will definately need all the prayers I can get leading up to the big day on October 24th.
I should probably get back to work now. Have a great day!
Ashton
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment