Sunday, August 16, 2009

Football....

Well lets see...I wont get to see my husband at all today from now (10:00 am) until who knows this evening (according to Coach Huck). I got to spend a little bit of time with him yesterday, but in the words of a close friend of ours, "I feel more single than married right now". I am glad that Cade is enjoying football and doing his best to make the freshman feel at home, but at the same time I want my husband back.


Enough venting.....The scrimmage last night went well I thought. Although they spent a lot of time putting the freshman in, but we will just have to wait and see what the season holds. Here are a few pictures of Cade in stance at the beginning of a play.



He is the one at the bottom of the screen closest to the official.

He is the closest one next to the quarterback (QB is in yellow).



Before he went off to the scrimmage yesterday we cleaned our kitchen from top to bottom, which now feels wonderful. We also cleaned the living room, bathroom, and our bedroom. It is so nice to come home to a nice clean house. Now if I could just spend the day with him in this nice clean house....

Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment