So I am starting this blog for our families and our friends from the request of Denise Karl and the Karl family.
Cade starts his last season of football on Friday. It is bitter sweet. Football will always be a part of his life as a coach but he wont play competitively again. It will definitely be a different life without him playing football, but I am so excited to cheer him on through his last season of football as a Bison. Football is my life in the fall and will be the constant subject on here I am sure.
I am in the middle of planning some new activities here at the NLR Athletic Club. One includes a Boot Camp just for Kids ages 5-14. That is going to be really fun because I am getting to teach as well. The others are a brain gym and birthday party for our Silver Sneaker members. We are starting our back to school membership promotion on the 17th so a lot of printing has been done on my part. Nothing too overwhelming right now though.
I should probably get back to work since I have created this and posted from my desk. Have a blessed day.
Ashton
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great picture!
ReplyDelete