Thursday, August 6, 2009

Frustration to Happiness

Yesterday was a frustrating day at work for me. This was due to things happening that continue to happen without any effort to fix them. Needless to say when I got home I was ready to run so I could clear my mind. We had dinner plans at 7, so I had to cut a mile off my run, but that was ok. I ran my 4 mile route as usual, but finished it 9 minutes faster than I normally run. I was booking it yesterday. So I have decided that before I run the half marathon on October 24th I am going to need someone or something to make me mad so I can book it through the course. However my shin area hurt all night from pushing myself so hard.

After the run Cade and I met up with Maggie and Jeremy at Casa Brava for dinner. Then we all went back to our place for a game of Life, the movie S.W.A.T, and some brownies and ice cream.

I went to bed happy and slept amazingly.

Today I am working on our Fall Program Guide, but am wishing I was able to spend the day at home with Cade since he is home all day preparing for football to start tomorrow. His last day of freedom until he graduates in December.

Pray for a successful and safe season for Cade and for me to be the support he needs this semester as it will be a stressful one I am sure.

Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment