This morning I woke up early to get ready and head to work early due to road construction in Jacksonville. I didn't want to be late, but when I came down the stairs to my car a FLAT tire on the drivers side welcomed me. I tried to see if I could drive it to air it up, but I backed out of the parking spot and pulled right back in...not working. I went back up to the apartment and told Cade. He just told me to take his car. I made it to work right on time, but am going to try and leave early today to head home so I can attempt to get the tire fixed. Hopefully Cade will put the spare on for me, so I just have to take it to Wal-Mart and tell them to fix it since I have the insurance on all 4 tires. My car and tires do NOT get along for some reason....
Off to see what today has in store for me at work, yesterday was busy due to our new 50/50 promotion (50% off joining fee and 50% off first full months dues). I hope we are just as busy today....
Keep the football team in your prayers as they practice in this heat that they may stay hydrated and safe...
Ashton
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment