Well, to start the day off I didn't want to be at work and deal with people, which is never good when you are working in the membership office with people all day.
I got to work and started working on some of the website stuff and going through the ordinary motions. Well, about an hour and a half after I got to work our GMs son broke his arm in the play area. Right as our GM was leaving to head to the doctor to meet his wife for x-rays, we had a members car get broken into. Bryan (our GM) had to leave so I was in charge of the police work. I helped fill out the police report, viewed the video tape to see what we could find, and helped console the member. It was an interesting time for sure. Then not to long after that another kid in summer camp broke/dislocated/severely sprained his thumb and the area surrounding it. It is the last day of summer camp at the club (THANK GOODNESS) and an eventful one at that.
Needless to say, I am even more ready to get home and spend what time I can with Cade while he is not involved in football this weekend. I will be spending the weekend watching football, cleaning out the fridge (YUCK), and running. Have a good weekend. I will try to get some pictures of practice to post of my handsome football player! :D
Ashton
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment